List of Shortlisted Candidates for NDLEA Final Screening| NDLEA Final Shortlist 2021
This is to notify everyone that the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has released the final list of shortlisted candidates for the 2021 final screening exercise. You can now check for your name on the list of Shortlisted Candidates. The requirements for the NDLEA Screening exercise and venue can be found below.
NDLEA List of Shortlisted Candidates for Final Screening
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has released shortlisted names for the final screening of qualified candidates for narcotic officers and narcotic assistants cadres.
Venue for NDLEA Final Shortlisted Candidates Screening Exercise 2021
The names of the candidates are listed on the agency’s website and advised candidates to report at NDLEA headquarters, No. 6, Port Harcourt Crescent, Off Gimbiya Street, Area 11, Garki, Abuja,
Date for NDLEA Final Shortlisted Candidates Screening Exercise 2021
Shortlisted candidates for NDLEA will be at the venue as follows: “Lawyers May 17, Specialized Courses and Languages May 19, Special Skill Candidates – May 20, and Doctors – May 21, 2021.
Venue for NDLEA Final Shortlisted Candidates Screening Exercise 2021 for those in General List
NDLEA HEADQUARTERS ABUJA
Candidates within the following categories and whose names are listed on the final list as published on the Agency’s website: www.ndlea.gov.ng should report at NDLEA HEADQUATERS, No 6 Port Harcourt Crescent, Off Gimbiya Street, Area 11, Garki, Abuja as follows:
a. Lawyers – 17th May, 2021
b. Specialised Courses and Languages – 19th May, 2021
c. Special Skill Candidates – 20th May, 2021
d. Doctors- 21st May,2021
NDLEA ACADEMY JOS PLATEAU STATE
Candidates on the general list should report at the Agency’s Academy, Katon Rikkos, Jos, Plateau State for screening in the order of batches specified below:
- BATCH ‘A’: Nos 1- 242 (17th May, 2021)
- BATCH ‘B’: Nos 243- 484 (18th May, 2021)
- BATCH ‘C’: Nos 485-726 (19th May, 2021)
- BATCH ‘D’: Nos 727 – 968 (20th May, 2021)
- BATCH ‘E’: Nos 969 – 1209 (21st May, 2021)
- BATCH ‘F’: Nos 1210- 1450 (22nd May, 2021)
NACORTIC ASSISTANT CADRE
Candidates on the Narcotic Assistant cadre should report at the Agency’s Academy, Katon Rikkos, Jos, Plateau State for screening in strict compliance to the order specified below between 24th May – 8th June 2021
- BATCH ‘A’: Nos 1 – 300 (24th May, 2021)
- BATCH ‘B’: Nos 301 – 600 (25th May, 2021)
- BATCH ‘C’: Nos 601 – 900 (26th May, 2021)
- BATCH ‘D’: Nos 901 -1,200 (27th May, 2021)
- BATCH ‘E’: Nos 1,201 – 1,500 (28th May, 2021)
- BATCH ‘F’: Nos 1,501 – 1,800 (29th May, 2021)
- BATCH ‘G’: Nos 1,801 – 2,100 (31st May, 2021)
- BATCH ‘H’: Nos 2,101 – 2,400 (1st June, 2021)
- BATCH ‘I’: Nos 2,401 – 2,700 (2nd June, 2021)
- BATCH ‘J’: Nos 2,701 – 3,000 (3rd June, 2021)
- BATCH ‘K’: 3,001 – 3,300 (4th June, 2021)
- BATCH ‘L’: Nos 3,301 – 3,600 (5th June, 2021)
- BATCH ‘M’: Nos 3,601 – 3,900 (7th June, 2021)
- BATCH ‘N’: Nos 3,901 – 4,165 (8th June, 2021)
Requirements for NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates Final Screening 2021
Candidates attending the screening exercise must strictly observe the following rules:
- COVID-19 non-pharmaceutical protocol
- Arrival at the designated venue on the specified date
- Candidates must present their guarantors form
- Must present original and duplicate copies of their academic credentials
- Birth certificates
- Proof of State of origin
- Certificate of medical fitness from a Government Hospital
- A pair apiece of shorts and round neck white T-Shirts
- Canvas and stockings
How to Download PDF of the NDLEA List of Shortlisted Candidates for Final Screening Exercise 2021
Any candidate who fails to abide by any of the conditions indicated above would be disqualified instantly:
IMPORTANT UPDATE!!! NDLEA Shortlist 2021| Check Here
We will keep on updating all our readers on NDLEA related stories and other recruitment.
We would keep updating on more local and international JOB opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for this job.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our