Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 73rd Regular Course Admission Form Portal and Registration.
The online application for admission into the 73rd Regular Course of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna is now available. NDA 73RC Admission Form.
Qualification and Application Requirements for NDA 73rd Regular Course Application
Who can Apply For NDA Admission?
Candidates eligible for 73 Regular Course admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) must have the following:
- Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
- Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
- Present a Certificate of indigeneship from the state government or local government area.
- Be at least 17 years old and NOT more than 21 years old as at the month of September in the year of entry into the Academy.
- Must have a minimum of 5 ordinary level credits at GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NBAIS and NABTEB) English language, Mathematics and three other subjects which are relevant to the intended programme at not more than two sittings.
- Must have passed the Unified Tertiary Matriculation examinations (UTME) and attain an acceptable minimum national standard (as determined by JAMB annual policy meeting) in English language, Mathematics and any other 2 subjects relevant to the proposed course of study as set out by the JAMB Brochure.
- Must NOT be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.65 meters for female.
- French and Arabic, Madarin language is an added advantage.
How to Get NDA 73rd Regular Course Form
To get the NDA form and other information click on the link here- https://rcapplications.nda.edu.ng
How to Apply for NDA 73rd Course Admission
All interested candidates are advised to download and read the instructions/guidelines carefully.
Click on the link below to apply
Closing Date for NDA 73rd Regular Course Application
The closing date for NDA 73rd course application is on Saturday 24 April 2021.
For more information, subscribe for free on this website using your favorite email.
We also encourage you to join us on our various social media platforms