NSC Recruitment Final Shortlisted Candidates 2021 for Screening Test is out. In continuation of the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment process, the under-listed candidates are hereby invited to attend the final recruitment screening exercise.
Nigerian Custom Service (NCS) Final Shortlist Interview Date & Time 2021
NCS Shortlist 2021is out – The successful candidates are required to report in batches to the venues assigned to their respective states of origin on dates indicated below:
- Superintendent Cadre (CONSOL 08) – 1st March, 2021
- Customs Inspector Cadre (CONSOL 06) – 3rd March, 2021
- Customs Assistant Cadre (CONSOL 04) – 8th March, 2021
- Customs Assistant Cadre (CONSOL 03) – 10th March, 2021.
- Venue: Customs Training College Goron Dutse Kano.
- 9am – 12:30pm Batch A (Kaduna, Katsina, Sokoto & Zamfara)
- 2pm-5pm Batch B (Jigawa, Kano, Kebbi)
- Payroll Support Registration
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
- Venue: Tafawa Balewa Stadium, Bauchi.
- 9am – 12:30pm Batch A (Adamawa, Bauchi, Gombe)
- 2pm-5pm Batch B (Borno, Taraba, Yobe)
- Venue: Customs Command & Staff College Gwagwalada.
- 9am – 12:30pm Batch A (Benue, Kogi, Nassarawa)
- 2pm-5pm Batch B (Kwara, Niger, Plateau, FCT)
- Venue: Customs Training College Goron Ikeja, Lagos.
- 9am – 12:30pm Batch A (Ekiti, Lagos, Oyo)
- 2pm-5pm Batch B (Ondo, Ogun, Osun)
South East / South South:
- Venue: Dan Anyiam Stadium, Owerri.
- 9am – 12:30pm Batch A (Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi, Akwa-Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross RIver)
- 2pm-5pm Batch B (Anambra, Imo, Delta, Edo, Rivers)
NCS Interview Shortlist Names and Screening Exercise Requirement
- Original and photocopies of credentials for verification
- One white short knicker and vest (male)
- One brown trouser and white vest (female)
- One pair of white canvas shoes
- 2 passport photographs
- Face Mask
- Hand Sanitizer
- Nationally accepted means of identification (i.e National ID Card, Voters Card, Driver’s License, International Passport)
How to check Nigeria Customs Service List of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 for Screening Exercise
To check your name click on Nigeria-Custom-Services-NSC-Recruitment-Final-Shortlisted
- Candidates are requested to strictly adhere to the above arrangement and be of good conduct through out the exercise as any unruly behaviour will lead to instant disqualification and immediate eviction from the screening venue.
- Furthermore, candidates will only be attended to at the venue and time assigned to their respective state of origin.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We would keep updating on more local and international JOB opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for this job.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our
Leave a Comment