Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment Final List of Shortlisted Candidate 2021 for Documentation-
Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) – As a final result of the recruitment process that started with online application, computer based examination and screening exercise, the under-listed are the successful candidates for enlistment into the Nigeria Custom Service:
Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment Exercise: List of Successful Candidates for Enlistment
Details for Documentation
- The listed candidates are required to report to the office of the Comptroller Establishment, Nigeria Custom Service, Old Federal Secretariat, Area 1, Garki, Abuja from Monday, 8th November – Tuesday, 7th December, 2021 for documentation.
- Successful candidates are to come along with the following:
- Original Certificate
- Indigene Letter
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age
- Four (4) photocopies each of the credentials
- Four (4) passport photographs.
- Those who do not document by 7th of December, 2021 will be deemed to have rejected the offer.
- The general public is by this advertisement also informed that Nigeria Custom Service recruitment portal: http://www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng will be opened between Monday, 13th – Friday, 24th December, 2021 for supplementary recruitment exercise.
- Interested candidates are hereby invited to login and apply.
Click on Nigeria-Custom-Service-List-2021-PDF
Scam Alert! Please note that Nigeria Customs Service recruitment process is strictly on merit and does NOT require payment of any kind.
How to Apply/Register for Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment Form 2021
Start your application via www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng
Select any job position of your choice:
- Assistant Cadre
Complete the registration form by selecting your job function and basic information
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We would keep updating on more local and international JOB opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for this job.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our