MTN Global Graduate Development Programme 2024. How to Apply for MTN Global Graduate Development Programme for young graduates across Africa.
MTN Global Graduate Development Programme
MTN’s Global Graduate Development Programme seeks to source, develop, and accelerate top graduates from across MTN’s footprint in Africa and the Middle East. The programme offers a privileged experience that fast-tracks talented individuals into critical roles at MTN. The MTN Graduate Development Programme combines both formal development through the MTN Academy, as well as on-the-job development through full employment and placement into a strategically aligned role. The formal component includes modules at MTN’s 3 regional learning centres, located in Southern, Northern and Western Africa.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: UNESCO Mid-Level Professionals Programme 2023 – 2024
- Profile requirements: < 27 yrs old
- Work rights: Qualification or study programme requirements 65 %
- Bachelor’s Degree: 30 Mar 2024
- 8 Disciplines: Experience requirements
- Full-time work: 25 months
- Community Development
- International Exchange/Secondment Opportunity
- Structured personal development
- Structured training