Lim Hoon Foundation Scholarship 2023/2024 – Apply Here. Applications are now open for the Lim Hoon Foundation Scholarship Program. Check below for how to apply and the requirements.
Established in 2022, the Lim Hoon Foundation Scholarship is open to full-time undergraduate students currently enrolled at Singapore Management University (SMU).
The primary objective of this scholarship is to offer financial aid to deserving undergraduates who encounter demonstrated financial challenges, empowering them to thrive academically.
Moreover, the program intends to recognize and celebrate the exceptional accomplishments of its recipients.
Benefits of the Lim Hoon Foundation Scholarship
A total of SGD 10,000 will be granted to cover expenses related to subsidized tuition fees and other academic necessities.
Requirements for Lim Hoon Foundation Scholarship Program
Interested persons who want to qualify for this Scholarship program, must satisfy the following requirements:
1. Enroll as a full-time undergraduate student in the Lee Kong Chian School of Business, School of Accountancy, or School of Economics at SMU.
2. Possess Singapore Citizenship or Singapore Permanent Residency.
3. Maintain an impressive academic track record.
4. Demonstrate leadership potential.
5. Candidates facing financial constraints will be given special attention and consideration.
How To Apply
Interested persons should APPLY HERE
Closing Date For Application
Not Yet Specified.
You may also like – Frankfurt School Scholarship Program for Undergraduates 2023