Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship Application form for the year 2019 is out. See all you need to know about how to successfully apply for the Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship here and also closing date for application.
Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship Award Scheme
This scholarship is open to indigenes of Lagos state. Check out the list of requirements for eligibility to apply for this undergraduate scholarship.
1. All applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
2. All Under-graduate applicants:
- Where CGPA scale is 7.0 (e.g University of Ibadan) he /she must possess a minimum of 4.6/7.0
- Where CGPA scale is 5.0 (e.g University of Lagos) he /she must possess a minimum of 3.5/5.0
iii. Where CGPA scale is 4.0 (e.g polytechnics and colleges of education) he /she must possess a Minimum of 3.0/4.0
iv. Where applicant is a medical student in 200L, option i, ii and iii applies
v. Where applicant is a medical student in 300L and above a minimum of Credit is required in their result
- All applicants must be in their second year or above
- All applicants must have completed LASRRA Registration All applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective Oba
3. All applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective local government
SEE ALSO- Apply for NAOC Undergraduate/2019 NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship Here
How to apply for Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship 2019
Before you start this application, ensure you have purchased a Scholarship application form (Payment of N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship) through the Revenue Office of the Lagos State Scholarship Board then secure your Voucher pin from the Scholarship Board office. Thereafter, have clear scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- Treasury receipt of N2,000 for the scholarship form
- Admission Letter
- School Identity Card
- SSCE Certificate
- Letter of identification from Oba
- Letter of identification from Local Government
- LASSRA registration card
- Transcript or Statement of Results duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly
- Evidence of Consolidated Payment Confirmation Slip
2. Ensure that information are filled accurately to avoid mix up after application
3. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
4. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
Click on Lagos State Undergraduate scholarship application form to begin your registration or https://scholastica.ng/schemes/lssbundergraduate
Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates
Shortlisted applicant must participate in a Computer Based Test conducted by Dragnet Solutions Limited in conjunction with Lagos State Scholarship Board.
- Successful tested applicants will be contacted for oral interview
We would keep updating on more local and international scholarships, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the Nigerian AGIP Post Graduate Scholarship.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more SCHOLARSHIP TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on Facebook Click Here and Twitter Click Here
Leave a Comment