KWASU 2020/2021 Post UTME Update– We will like to inform you that Kwara State University (KWASU) has released the first batch admission screening list for the 2020/2021 academic session. Carefully read through this post to view the names of shortlisted candidates.
Kwara State University (KWASU) Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021
Please be also informed that the Kwara State University (KWASU) is now selling its pre-admission screening exercise form for the 2020/2021 academic session. KWASU post UTME form is now available for purchase online. See the full requirements and how to apply below.
How to apply for Kwara State University (KWASU) Post UTME/ Screening 2020/2021
Please be informed that online registration starts soon.
Candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only.
KWASU Online Registration Portal 2020/2021
- Go to myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/register
- Complete the registration form by providing required information as indicated.
- Click on Create an Account to register. Once you create an account or register with Kwara State University, you will be automatically logged in. The system will automatically send SMS and email notification to your email and phone number to communicate your application details and login credentials.
- Your username is the email address you entered at the point of registration and your surname (last name) is your password.
- When you have completed the registration, a unique application number would be assigned to you. The application number should be used as the username while the applicant’s surname (last name) is maintained as the password which can be changed to a stronger one later by you.
Please know that admission into Kwara State University (KWASU) is based on merit. Applicants are expected to possess minimum O’level, UTME, and POST-UTME, or other entry requirements.
- Applicants seeking admission into KWASU regular based programmes and KWASU other programmes are to ensure that all information entered about them are true and correct to the best of their knowledge.
- Applicants seeking admission into KWASU other programmes must first visit www.kwasu.edu.ng for stipulated entry requirements, and then follow the instructions to proceed with an online application.
How to make payment for KWASU Form 2020/2021
All payments are made with ATM card.
- KWASU is not responsible for any wrong payments
- Ensure you read instructions very well before proceeding to payment.
Documents needed for KWASU Screening 2020/2021
Keep ready with you the following details / documents / Information, before starting to fill up the on-line application
- Valid and active Email ID
- Personal details
- Educational qualification details
- Image of scanned photograph in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Image of scanned signature in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Image of scanned certificates in jpg/jpeg, pdf format and size should not exceed 50 kB
CLOSING DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION.
KWASU Admission Screening List.
Candidates whose names appeared in the document below are invited attend Admission Screening Exercise at Kwara State University, Malete.
Follow the link below to check the names of shortlisted candidates:
Venue for KWASU Screening 2020/2021
The screening exercise is scheduled to hold at the KWASU International Conference Centre, Agric Area, Sango, Ilorin at 9.00am daily.
For more Post UTME updates, kindly contact us on our social media pages below
Would you like to join KWASU 2020/2021 Admission Whatsapp Group? Let us know, so we can add you up.