The Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board (KWSUBEB) Primary and Junior Secondary Schools (Pri. & JSS 1 – JSS 3) Teachers Recruitment Application Form is out.
See the Full Requirements, Application Guidelines, Qualifying Exam Date, Time, Venue and Deadline for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Kwara State SUBEB Teacher’s Recruitment 2021 (KWSUBEB)
The Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board (KWSUBEB) hereby seeks applications from eligible persons to fill 2,701 teaching vacancies in the state’s basic schools (Primary 1 – Junior Secondary School 3). subeb.kw.gov.ng
Available Subjects for subeb.kw.gov.ng Recruitment
Nigeria Certificate in Education NCE obtained from accredited higher institutions of learning in the following subject areas:
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agricultural Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
Qualification and Requirements
- All applicants must possess five (5) O’level credit passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language
- Only applicants with NCE Certificates in relevant subject areas will be considered. Possession of Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be an added advantage.
- Applicants should not be less than 22 years of age
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of their Local Government Area of Origin
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
Method of Kwara State Teachers Recruitment Application on subeb.kw.gov.ng
- All interested and eligible candidates must complete an online application form via the link: https://subeb.kw.gov.ng.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification (National I.D Card, Driver’s License, International Passport or Voters Card); and all academic certificates.
Kwara State SUBEB Teacher’s Recruitment Form Qualifying Examinations Schedule
- Only eligible candidates shall be invited for written Qualifying Examinations scheduled for Monday 25th January, 2021 by 10:00am.
KSTSB Application Portal| Kaduna State (KSTSB) Teacher’s Recruitment Form 2020/2021
Interview Schedule for Kwara State SUBEB Teacher’s Recruitment Form
Oral interview and screening of certificates shall be conducted for only candidates who successfully passed the qualifying examinations from Monday 1st February, 2021 to Saturday 6th February, 2021 by 10:00am daily.
(Candidates are to come with their acknowledgement slips printed online).
NB: Only successful candidates shall be notified through SMS for each stage of the recruitment process.
Deadline for Kwara State SUBEB Teacher’s Recruitment Application
This Application will last for 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement; i.e Application portal will be open from Monday 4th January, 2021 to midnight Saturday 16th January, 2021.
We would keep updating on more local and international job opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the Kwara State SUBEB Recruitment 2020.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our
Leave a Comment