Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) are inviting interested and qualified persons to apply for employment into their work force (company) in the below explained capacity. See full details of the job and how to apply below.
IEDC Call Center Agent Recruitment
Reporting To: Contact Centre Manager
- Responsible for receiving audio complaints from various sources such as consumers, the CEO- IE, Consumer Protection Council (CPC), NERC, Independence Corrupt Practices (ICPC), IKEJA forum of NERC etc.
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Respond to billing inquiries and handle customers’ high bill complaints.
- Provide information about company programs, products and services.
- Report electric emergencies and outages.
- Provide data to customers requesting new services and/or construction and channel to appropriate office.
- Seek resolution of customer complaints.
- Respond to utility commission and agency inquiries.
- Updating customers’ account.
- To take telephone calls on behalf of IE in order to fulfill customer requirements.
Qualifications and Requirements
- This role requires a first degree in a Social Science or related course.
- Not more than 1-year relevant work experience with knowledge of relevant theories, principles and techniques gained through experience or special development.
How to Apply for Call Centre Agent Job
All interested and qualified candidates should click on: IKEDC call center agent application form to apply
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We would keep updating on more local and international JOB opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for this job.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our