IKEA Social Entrepreneurship Scholarship for Entrepreneurs worldwide 2023 – Apply Here. Applications for the IKEA Social Entrepreneurship scholarship are now open. See how to apply below and the requirements.
At the heart of every global threat is a failure of leadership. This new generation is the most informed, most educated, most connected generation in human history. One Young World identifies, promotes and connects the world’s most impactful young leaders to create a better world, with more responsible, more effective leadership. The annual One Young World Summit convenes the brightest young talent from every country and sector, working to accelerate social impact.
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We go further, and have a common strategic direction for the full IKEA ecosystem to be affordable, sustainable and accessible. It’s a vision and strategy that we try to live up to in many ways, one of them by using our experience to create long-lasting, positive change for those who need it most.
IKEA Social Entrepreneurship looks to create greater opportunities for people who are vulnerable and marginalized, working with and supporting over 160 social entrepreneurs who are creating a more equal, sustainable and inclusive society.
This scholarship is intended for social entrepreneurs working towards a sustainable future where everyone is seen and heard – challenging the root causes of poverty, exclusion, and inequality.
Benefits of One Young World IKEA Social Entrepreneurship Scholarship
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2023 in Belfast, UK.
- Hotel accommodation in Belfast between 2 – 5 (inclusive) October 2023.
- The cost of travel to and from Belfast (flights in economy).
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
Requirements for One Young World IKEA Social Entrepreneurship Scholarship
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Be aged between 18 – 30.
- Be the founder or co-founder of a social business/enterprise.
- Operate in Chile, Colombia, Indonesia, Mexico, Poland or Romania.
- Be able to communicate and engage in English.
- Be actively engaged in the fields of circularity, job inclusion and renewable materials, as an entrepreneur or in a similar role.
- Demonstrate commitment to creating a positive impact through (social) entrepreneurship in their communities.
- Demonstrate proven leadership ability (role models) in their communities.
- Demonstrate a concern for local and/or global issues.
- Nationals of all countries can apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply
Interested Persons should CLICK HERE to apply
For more details,visit One Young World website
June 18, 2023