Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc Graduate Technical Trainee Recruitment is ongoing. See full details of how to apply for this opportunity below.
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
Graduate Technical Trainee Recruitment at IBEDC
Title: Graduate Technical Trainee
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- To work closely with various teams within the organization and develop a full understanding of the business, giving room for an optional area of specialty in the power sector.
RECOMMENDED- PwC Advisory Associate Graduate Programme 2021 Application Portal
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Required Experience: 1 – 3 years
- Problem Solving skills
- Attention to Detail
- Discretion and Judgment
- Resourcefulness in carrying out assigned duties.
- Display of mature and professional attitude to work.
- Technical Knowledge to forecasts for energy demand and consumption
- Understanding of Electrical Distribution Regulations and Systems
- Sound knowledge of Health & Safety principles and Risk Assessment.
- Technical Knowledge to Coordinates distribution network design process
YOU MUST APPLY FOR- FMYSD Human Capacity Training and Empowerment for Nigerian Youth 2021
How to Apply for IBEDC Plc Graduate Technical Trainee
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Please Note: When the page opens, click on “Click Here to See Vacancies” and select “Graduate Technical Trainee” to apply accordingly
Application Deadline 29th April, 2021.
We would keep updating on more graduate jobs opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the IBEDC Plc Graduate Technical Trainee Program.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also join us on Facebook Click Here and Twitter Click Here
Leave a Comment