HSE Supervisor Vacancy at Maersk Line. Are you interested in this opportunity? See full details and apply below.
Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains.
HSE Supervisor Vacancy at Maersk Line
Would you like to be part of a value driven, commercially oriented international environment where we enable global trade every day?
As a HSE Supervisor under the guidance of the HSE Business Partner/HSE Manager, you will be responsible for the routine delivery of all HSE policies, practices and operations for the HSE function within APM Terminals, Apapa.
- Plan, develop, Implement and audit the company HSSE management framework and HSSE standards and culture in offices, Depots and warehouses.
- Manage all HSSE matters within the country (especially depots operation and Whs) in accordance to corporate, global and regional standards.
- Plan and execute HSSE trainings and awareness within assigned locations by using a TNA approach.
- Develop documentation based on HSSE management framework and periodically review and audit the documentation, Support area HSSE to produce area HSSE audit for your scope.
- Conducts, update HSSE risk profile and risk assessments and ensure risk reduction measures are undertaken and facilitate risk workshops.
- Investigate and report timely all HSSE incidents including learning packs and ensure incident corrective actions are followed up and closed.
- Audit vendors based on company requirement and follow-up to ensure adequate performance.
- Implement business continuity plan and ensure life cycle is followed up and BCM audited and updated with BCM centre team.
- Track and monitor all new investment project and provide support for any new business by raising HSSE section for BC cases and follow up until go live and ensure 6 months HSSE assurance on new projects.
- Implement and develop at the country level all health & safety, security, business continuity management and crisis management tasks.
Qualifications and Requirements
- HSE Certifications (NEBOSH IGC & ISPON Certified). Technical member of IOSH (TechIOSH)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in HSE
- Good communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of container terminal operational activities
- Effective negotiation, conflict resolution and strong influencing skills
- Ability to provide leadership, obtain cooperation and assistance to meet objectives
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with driving experience (manual transmission)
How to Apply for HSE Supervisor Vacancy at Maersk Line
If the above information sounds good to you, please apply by clicking on the “Apply Now” button on this page.