The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs Disaster Management and Social Development inviting Exited Npower Batch A and Npower Batch B volunteers to register into the NEXIT portal.
How to Successfully Sign Up For the Npower NEXIT CBN Empowerment Opportunities
Please follow the registration instructions below:
- Go to https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng
- Click the Sign Up button.
- Enter the email address used during your NPower Application.
- Create and enter a new password for your registration access to the portal.
- Repeat the same password to confirm it
- Enter your first name and last name as registered in your NPower profile.
- Type your BVN to confirm your identity
- Agree to the terms and policy.
- Click on the submit button.
- You will be redirected to an email activation page. Please re-enter your email address and click on the Resend Activation Mail button.
- Go to your email address and click on the link sent to your mail to activate your account (if needed please check your email spam box).
- Re-login into the NEXIT portal with your credentials with the Sign in button.
- Complete the questionnaire by answering all questions and make your submission.
Please note: The data collated on the NEXIT portal is to determine the suitability of the exiting N-Power beneficiaries for the CBN affiliated programs and is dependent on meeting the criteria and conditions set by the CBN for the said programs.
Please use a strong network and browser for aimless accessibility.
For further enquiries or issues in regard to the registration, please contact the NSIP team: email@example.com
We would keep updating on more local and international JOB opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully get the answer to the N-Power 2020 Batch Recruitment Shortlist.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our