The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, has commenced recruitment to fill some ad-hoc positions, ahead of the forth coming by-elections in 11 States of the country.
- Bayelsa State
- Bauchi State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Enugu State
- Imo State
- Katsina State
- Kogi State
- Lagos State
- Plateau State and
- Zamfara State
Important Documents for INEC recruitment
Before you register on the INEC recruitment portal, ensure you have the following ready;
- A functional email address.
- A functioning mobile phone number.
- A personal bank account number.
- A recent, white background Passport Photograph not larger than 50kb.
- Contact details of two referees such as email address and phone number.
- A valid Staff ID No./Student ID No (as displayed on your ID Card)
- An NYSC Callup Number for former corps members (2018-2019).
- NYSC Callup Number for current corps members, 2020.
How to Apply for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
If you are yet to create an account or register on the INEC recruitment platform, then follow the steps outlined below:
1. Review the requirements for the available positions.
You are expected to go through the requirements for all available Election staff positions to determine your Eligibility
2. Click on “Register” and follow the instructions.
3. Create your Password
After creating your password, you are automatically logged into the portal and presented with an application form
4. Fill the Application form.
Please NOTE: This form is segmented into three (3) sections; (i) Personal Information, (ii) Contact Information and (iii) Bank Details. Ensure you fill in your details correctly. You will not be allowed to edit details once the form is submitted.
5. Upload your passport photograph.
You are required to upload a recent plain background passport photograph of size not larger than 50KB
6. Fill in the details of your referees
7. Check the Attestation box
The information provided, will be validated from your institutions/organization/referees
8. Submit the application
9. Print your acknowledgement slip.
This is mandatory as you will need this for the final verification.
All submissions are FINAL. Kindly ensure you review your information thoroughly before you click the submit button.
NOTE: Deployment would be done based on your selected state of residence.
Interested and qualified applicants should Click here to apply
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for INEC ADHOC STAFF RECRUITMENT 2020/2021.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our