The FBN Graduate Trainee Programme is a yearly recruitment exercise, aimed at attracting young, dynamic and talented individuals to meet the growing manpower requirements across the enterprise, thereby creating a pool of future leaders who will take the Bank to the next level.
Please read these instructions, then click the ‘Proceed’ button below
Requirements for FirstBank Graduate Trainee Recruitment
The following criteria must be met:
1. A minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline.
2. A maximum age of 30 years as at 30 June 2022.
3. A minimum of 5 credits (including English and Mathematics) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
4. Completion of NYSC at the time of application.
In addition, candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong passion for excellence.
- Good problem-solving skills, creativity and a great appetite for learning.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
You May Also Like- Lead City University Teaching Hospital (LCUTH) Recruitment (35 Positions)
How To Apply For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- New applicants should click on the ‘Proceed’ button below and provide their basic information. Upon submission, you will receive an activation e-mail from the portal containing a link that will enable you to continue the application process. You must click on the link (or copy and paste the URL into your browser) to continue the application. You will be automatically redirected to the application portal where you can continue and complete your application.Please note that you will not receive any e-mail if your e-mail address is incorrect, non-functional or has been deactivated as a result of inactivity for a long period of time. You should therefore ensure that your e-mail account is active and open before you start your application.
- Returning applicants should click on the “Login” button, then input their registered e-mail address and password to continue their applications.** If you have any complaints or encounter any challenges in the course of your application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may call the helpdesk 09168106532 or send us a WhatsApp message via 09168106532.
Please note that you will be required to upload a passport photograph with a maximum size of 50kb.
- Please take note of the 12-digit Application Reference Number (ARN) that would be generated upon successful submission of your application, as it would be required for subsequent access to your information page on the application portal.
- Ensure to keep the confirmation code as received in your mailbox.
- Do note that you are only allowed to submit one application for the Graduate Trainee Programme. Duplicate entries are not allowed and will not be processed.
- Print out the acknowledgment slip upon final submission of the online application.
Or Click The Link Provided Below
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for this job.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our