Nile University of Nigeria is a private institution located in Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory of Nigeria. The University was established in 2009 and offers high quality undergraduate and postgraduate education to students. Nile University is a member of Honoris United Universities, the first and largest pan-African private higher education network, and has over 6,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students, 38 undergraduate programmes and 51 postgraduate programmes across 6 faculties.
Nile University of Nigeria Recruitment
The university is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Location: Jabi, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE- Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) Plc Graduate Trainee 2022/2023
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable higher institution.
- Possesses a great appetite for learning.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, as well as presentation skills.
- Proficiency in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite / Working knowledge of IT.
- Fresh graduates who have completed the mandatory NYSC Programme.
- Minimum grade level of Second Class Honours (Upper Division) in any discipline.
- A relevant Master’s degree from a reputable institution will be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
How to Apply for Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Nile University of Nigeria
All interested and qualified candidates should : Click here to apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 2nd September, 2022.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for this job.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our