General Electric Early Identification (EID) Internship Program 2021 for young Nigerians. Apply here
GE Gas Power engineers cleaner, more accessible energy that people depend on, powering growth and prosperity for people everywhere.
GE (NYSE:GE) rises to the challenge of building a world that works.
General Electric Early Identification (EID) Internship Program 2021
- Design and management of NIGERIA/ SA services dashboard.
- Support filing and sorting of documentations and CPM support.
- Supporting the front end customer facing team with analysis of data, design and updating of a sub-region dashboard.
- Supporting with daily management tracker of key business metrics
During the internship GE will provide assignments, projects & tasks where he/she can develop his/her Leadership Capabilities, communication skills and introduce him / her to the work environment.
- Business administration, MIS or Human Resources degree or similar degree.
- Fluent in English .
- High achiever.
- Should have good command on Excel and Power Point.
- A team player with the ability to communicate effectively with crosses functional teams.
- Displays willingness to work in harsh environments
- Good usage of Microsoft software
YOU CAN NOT AFFORD TO MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITIES- See Complete List of FGN Loans and Grants 2021/2022 and how to Apply
How to Apply for General Electric Early Identification (EID) Internship Program
BE AWARE OF FRAUD! GE does NOT request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process.
Click on the link provided here to begin the application process: General Electric EID Application Portal
Closing Date for General Electric Early Identification (EID) Internship Program Application
No date has been specified.
I’m interested if have the work