AE-FUNAI 2020/2021 Post UTME/DE Form is out – We will like to use this information to inform the general public that registration for the Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening Tests , shall commence soon.
FUNAI Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Interested candidates who must have scored 180 and above in the 2020 UTME and who made Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State their first choice Institution in their application for admission in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination are hereby informed that the University’s Post-UTME Screening Test for the under-listed programmes is scheduled to hold soon.
Prospective candidates who scored a minimum of 200 for Medicine and Surgery and a minimum of 180 and above for other programmes and did not choose AE-FUNAI as their first choice institution, but wish to study in AEFUNAI are eligible to apply for PUTME However, such candidates must effect ‘Change of Institution/Course’ to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB Portal before the closing date.
Candidates who applied to study Medicine and Surgery must have a minimum score of 200 in the UTME to be eligible for the University’s P-UTME.
FUNAI Degree Courses
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- Agriculture (Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, Crop Science, Soil Science)
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
- Medicine and Surgery
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Education Agricultural Science
- Education Biology
- Education Business
- Education Chemistry
- Education English and Literary Studies
- Education Guidance & Counseling
- Education Management
- Education Mathematics
- Education Physical and Health
- Education Physics
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- English & Literary Studies
- Fine and Applied Arts
- History and Strategic Studies
- Theatre Arts
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Computer Science
FUNAI Direct Entry Form 2020/2021
Furthermore, the screening test for Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall take place in the date specified.
You May Also Like- Simple Success Tips on How to Pass Post UTME/Screening Exercise and Gain Admission this year
How to buy form/ register for FUNAI Post UTME 2020/2021
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to ADMISSIONS at the top menu or QUICK LINKS, Click on 2020/2021 Admission Screening
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2019/2020 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
And come with it for the Post-UTME Test.
FUNAI Post UTME Test Requirements 2020/2021
Candidates are required to come with the following items:
- Print-out of Registration Acknowledgement Slip which MUST INDICATE the date and time for the test. The Registration Acknowledge Slip can be downloaded and printed from the University’s website.
- 2020/2021 Original UTME Result Slip showing candidate’s picture (in colour) and score. Direct Entry (DE) candidates should come with their original Direct Entry Application Slip showing candidate’s picture (in colour).
For more Post UTME updates, kindly contact us on our social media pages below
Join us on our Facebook Page- Click Here
Follow us on Twitter- Click Here
Would you like to join FUNAI 2020/2021 Admission Whatsapp Group? Let us know, so we can add you up.
Leave a Comment