Exxon Mobil Graduate Internship (Social Science / Humanities) 2021- The Exxon Mobil Graduate Internship (Social Science / Humanities) 2021 application portal is open. See complete step by step guide to apply for this opportunity and full information about this recruitment below.
Exxon Mobil Graduate Internship (Social Science / Humanities)
- This programme offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
- At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. You will be given opportunities to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge through challenging assignments. You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching by your supervisors.
- Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what the world’s leading petroleum and petrochemical company is like from the inside.
SEE ALSO!!! FRSC Recruitment 2021 [Application Form]
Eligibility and Requirements
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with Degrees in the following disciplines: Political science, Diplomacy, Human Resources, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy, Media/Mass Communication or other Social science/Humanities related disciplines
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1)
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) or a Master’s degree no earlier than 2019
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE- Naija Coke Graduate Summership Programme 2021
How to Apply for Exxon Mobil Graduate Internship
To start your application, click ‘Apply’. Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
Ensure to upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence)
Click on the link provided here to begin your application- EXXON MOBIL GRADUATE INTERNSHIP APPLICATION PORTAL
Disclaimer: No ExxonMobil job advert requires payment of any processing or registration fee.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for the job.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our