Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program for young Nigerian graduates 2022/2023 – Apply Here. Applications are now open for the Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program. See how to apply below and the requirements.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adapt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for ease.
Benefits of Ericsson Nigeria Pricing Manager Graduate
- 12 months (plus) graduate program – Ericsson offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, high-performance culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous training on the job, in classrooms and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- On-the-job training and mentorship programs provided by senior specialists in the industry.
READ ALSO – Eni Scholarships For Master’s study at University of Oxford – Apply
Requirements for Ericsson Nigeria Pricing Manager Graduate Qualification
Ericsson is looking for a Pricing Manager Graduate who has completed their studies between 2020 and 2021 with one of the following bachelor’s degrees:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, finance or economics
- Candidate should not have more than 1-year work experience
- Candidates should have completed their National Service (NYSC) program
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies in Related Area
- Mindset to learn, grow and challenge the norms
- Good at solving complex problems
- Enjoys and gets excited by creating value of customers
- Understand customer and market insight
- Good communication and social skills
- Ability to learn Ericsson Portfolio.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
You may also like – Western Michigan University Global Education Merit Scholarships
How to Apply
Interested persons should CLICK HERE To Apply Online.
Leave a Comment