Ericsson Nigeria Engineering Graduates Program 2023 – Apply. Ericsson Nigeria is now inviting applications for the 2023 Engineering Graduates Program. Check below for application procedures and requirements.
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, businesses & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Graduate
- Ericsson is growing! Our Ericsson Graduate Program in Nigeria will start in May 2023 and focuses on technology leadership. We aim to attract and guide the most hardworking, innovative, and creative technology minds.
We are looking for Engineering Graduates who have completed their studies between 2020 and 2021 with one of the following Bachelor’s Degrees:
- Computer Science / Software/Computer Engineering / IT or Information Systems / Networks Engineering/Communications degrees with a focus on Telecommunications
- Candidate should not have more than 1 year of work experience
- Candidates should have completed their NYSC program
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Basic Network level competence
- Database Understanding
- Basic understanding of programming and scripting language
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Teamwork & collaboration skills
- Presentation skills (oral and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good Communication skills
- Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
- Problem-Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning and organizing skills
- 12 months (plus) graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, inspiring culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- A mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Mentorship programs are provided by senior specialists in the industry.
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous on-the-job training, in classrooms and via e-learning.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- We believe in growing our graduates and giving them a chance to have the best possible start in their careers.
- Graduates at Ericsson gain valuable work experience, skills, and knowledge that will assist them in furthering their careers.
- We therefore not only let you work with the teams on live projects, but you will be receiving training courses throughout the program and will also be assigned a dedicated mentor who will be providing formal as well as informal mentorship.