Emirates Group Airport Services Officer Recruitment 2021/2022- Emirates is one of the world’s fastest growing airlines. Based in Dubai, Emirates connects people all over the world to a network of over 150 destinations.
We’re looking for people from across the globe to join our team in a vast range of areas. Be part of Emirates and help us to create the future of travel. Join our growing team and enjoy a competitive remuneration package, discounts on flights and hotel stays.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Emirate Group Airport Services Officer Recruitment
Ref No: 21000126
- Ensure a safe, efficient, cost effective and timely airport operation so that Emirates’ image, reputation and customer service levels are maintained and enhanced, as per the criteria set forth by the Company’s commercial, safety and security policies, standards and procedures.
- Plan, organise and control all aspects of the overall operation including effective co-ordination of all internal and external departments such as Handling Agents, caterers, other airlines, and various authorities at the airport, to ensure customers are provided with a high level of service.
- Manage and supervise staff on duty ensuring that the relevant areas of the operation are fully covered and assume responsibility for running of the Station during the absences of the Airport Services Manager.
Qualifications & Experience
Airport Operations, Passenger Handling:
- Minimum of ‘A’ Level or equivalent qualification (Higher Secondary School). Must have completed relevant and recognised professional training courses in Customer Services and Ground Operations.
- Given the specific requirements at outstations, a minimum of 5 years? experience is required in Airport.
- Customer handling / Operations including at least 3 years in a supervisory position.
- A working knowledge of Reservations/Fares and Ticketing, Departure Control Systems.
- Knowledge of Dangerous Goods Regulations & Weight & Balance. Knowledge of Baggage Tracing and Claims Handling.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and required local language.
- Candidate should have the right to work and live in Nigeria.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word/ E-mail / Excel advantageous and local languages.
Salary & Benefits
- Join our growing team and enjoy a competitive remuneration package, discounts on flights and hotel stays.
How to Apply for Emirates Group Airport Services Officer Recruitment
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
The application deadline is 18th November, 2021.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We would keep updating on more local and international JOB opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for this job.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our
Leave a Comment