Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital (EKSUTH) School Of Nursing Admission Form 2021/2022- The EKSUTH School Of Nursing Admission Form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. See full details of how to buy the form below.
EKSUTH School Of Nursing Admission Form
Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital (EKSUTH), Ado-Ekiti, School of Nursing is now selling applications forms for admission into its Basic Nursing Programme for the 2021/2022 academic session. See how to obtain EKSUTH School of Nursing Form and apply successfully below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital (EKSUTH) school of nursing for the 2021/2022 academic session.
EKSU Teaching Hospital School Of Nursing Admission Requirements
- Candidate must possess a minimum of Five Credits in WAEC/NECO/SSCE/NABTEB to include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings
- Candidate must attain the age of 17 years in 2021.
Note- Candidates are allowed to combine WAEC/SSCE with NECO Results.
Other School of Nursing Admission Form 2021
- Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital (UDUTH) School of Nursing Admission Form
- University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan, School of Nursing Admission Form
- JAMB Cut-off Mark for Nursing in all schools 2021/2022- View list here
How to Apply for EKSUTH School Of Nursing Admission Form
Applicants will be required to pay the sum of N10,200 [Ten Thousand Two Hundred Naira Only].
- Go to www.eksuthson.edu.ng
- Click on “Application Instructions” to read instructions carefully.
- Click “New Applicants” to create an application profile and upon completion, an “Application Number” will be generated and sent to your email address. Ensure to use a valid email address and phone number by which you can be contacted if required.
- Kindly Login with the “Application Number” to proceed with your application.
- You will be prompted to make payment online.
Note: Payment is to be strictly made via (I) Online Payment OR (II) Print Payment Invoice to pay at any of the commercial banks
- Once payment status is verified, you will be required to update your profile and Upload a passport with a red background.
- Upon completion, click on “Application Slip” to print out your Application Slip containing Examination details and summary of your application.
CLOSING DATE: Not Specified.
- Examination Details: As stated on your application slip.
- Candidates shall be Examined via a Computer Based Test (CBT)
- For Enquiries: Send an email to email@example.com or Call: 07036338235, 08073831771, 08036050986, 09069924870
School of Nursing institution in Nigeria don’t admit people through an agent. Do not fall for fraudsters.
For more details on Nursing school admission updates and requirements, kindly subscribe to this website using your email. Subscription is free.
Join us and other admission seekers on our various social media platforms