At Nigerian Bottling Company Limited (A member of Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company), you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. Coca Cola will provide you with an enabling environment to unlock your full potential; they are a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
Coca Cola Technical Trainee Program 2021/2022
Applications are invited for:
Title: Technical Trainee Programme 2021
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Nigerian Bottling Company Limited, wishes to admit qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake an intensive eighteen-month Training Programme in Lagos on Technical Skills Development in the following areas:
- Basic Bottling Process
- Industrial Mechatronics
- Automation and Process ControlEngineering
- Machine Shop Operation
- General Fittings and Welding
- Utility Maintenance and Operations
Requirements and Qualification
Candidates must possess the following qualifications among others:
- Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by Nigerian Polytechnic in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering not earlier than 2020.
- Industrial experience, for example Industrial Attachment, will be an added advantage.
- Interested candidates should be open to work in any part of the country where our plants are located.
YOU CAN NOT AFFORD TO MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITIES- See Complete List of FGN Loans and Grants 2021/2022 and how to Apply
Benefits of the Programme
What We Offer
- Successful candidates will enjoy a monthly stipend (not salary) for the entire duration of the program. It is a non-residential training at our Technical Training Centre located in Ikeja, Lagos. Trainees will be exposed to classroom, hands-on sessions, and on-the-job training experience in Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd Plant in Ikeja, Lagos State.
- On successful completion of the training program, trainees will receive internal certificates of participation and may be offered permanent employment as Technicians or Technical Operators with the company.
How to Apply for Coca-Cola Technical Trainee Programme
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
- Please note that only applications made on the website will be accepted.
- Candidates who meet the stated criteria will be contacted via email or by phone.
- Applicants shall sit for a Computer Based Test and successful candidates will be invited for an oral interview & medical examination
SEE ALSO- Naija Coke Summership Programme 2021 | Industrial Training (IT)/SIWES at Coca Cola
Application Deadline- The closing date for application is 17th July, 2021.
We would keep updating on more local and international JOB opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for Coca Cola Technical Trainee.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our