Citibank Nigeria Limited (CNL) recruitment- How to apply for Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Tellers- We are using this medium to inform all our readers that citi bank is calling on interested and qualified graduates to come and apply for the ongoing recruitment at the bank. See full details of the job and how to apply below
Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment
Citibank Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teller
Job Req ID: 21368317
Time Type: Full-time
Job Family Group: Operations – Transaction Services
Job Family: Cash Management
- The Teller is an entry-level role responsible for processing varied cash & trade operation tasks in coordination with the Transaction Services team.
- The overall objective is to perform multiple processing activities of limited complexity in a fast-paced environment while focusing on quality, details and accuracy.
Qualifications and Requirements
Education / Experience:
- B.Sc – First Degree.
- 1 year of relevant experience.
- Pass basic induction and operations training.
- You’ll have strong communication, planning and organizational skills which will benefit you and the team.
- Our teams need individuals who can research, process, and interpret large amounts of information every day which will allow you to make ethical decisions with integrity
How to Apply for Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
- Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Please forward to EVERY Nigerian youth.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our