Citibank EMEA Program for Nigerian Graduates 2023. Citibank Nigeria Limited (CNL) Middle East Africa Analyst Program, EMEA 2023. Citi 2023 Middle East Africa Analyst Program, EMEA, Full Time Analyst.
The Middle East Africa (MEA) Analyst Program begins in July with a 3-week training program in Dubai. Formal training begins with an orientation and induction sessions providing an overview of Citi, followed by classroom training sessions. Analysts have the opportunity to meet representatives from multiple business areas as well as network with other Analysts from across the region.
The classroom training program is followed by 4 x 3-month rotations across various business areas of Citi, including Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS), Corporate Bank, Operations & Technology (O&T), and Risk. In some countries, the Risk rotation will be replaced by another business area.
For the MEA Analyst Program, we have offices and potential opportunities in Algeria, Bahrain, Cameroon, Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Egypt, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kazakhstan , Israel, Lebanon, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Qatar, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda and Zambia.
Citibank EMEA Program for Graduates 2023
The jobs that you will do and the responsibilities that you will be given will be as varied as your rotations. Below are some examples of the tasks the Analyst may be performing during their rotations. These are only examples – you will also often find yourself working on unique projects and process improvements.
- Source and create pitch and marketing material, liaising with product partners and the Bankers.
- Maintain regular and frequent dialogue with product partners to assist with relationship maintenance.
- Assist in managing the Corporate Banking relationship infrastructure, including approvals and documentation.
- Produce and update client plans in conjunction with product partners and bankers.
- Collaborate within the team to manage the portfolio and individual client risk.
- Interact with Citi’s network around the region
Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS)
- Develop an understanding of the cash, trade and sales products and processes.
- Track market developments across the region and share geopolitical, economic and banking industry trends that may affect the business with a consultative approach.
- Prepare and analyze financials while ensuring actuals and run-rated projections meet the business plans.
- Liaise with partners across TTS to capture key client and product pipelines/wins are to be showcased in business reviews.
- Develop an understanding of and be able to apply at an Analyst level: Risk reporting, spreading, risk ratings, Corporate/FI/Public Sector Credit Analysis writing and stress testing.
- Understanding projections, scenarios, assumptions and variance analysis.
- Reading and interpreting cash flow statements, balance sheet, income statements etc.
- Taking part in client calls / site visits.
- Understanding regulatory requirements and impact on the organization.
Operations & Technology (O&T)
- Develop a good understanding and appreciation of the operations processes. Understand the functions carried out within the subunits of operations.
- Analyze volumes, address & resolve issues, identify wasteful activities and suggest improvements that can save cost/time/improve processes.
- Understand workflow, key controls and key risks linked to various products.
- Accurately evaluate risks as they relate to key business objectives. Assess the effectiveness of key controls.
- Develop an understanding of the impact of regulatory and financial impacts on the organization.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Account Receivables Accountant Recruitment at Schlumberger Limited
Qualifications and Requirements for Citi EMEA Program 2023
- You will have or will be graduating by 2023 as the programme starts in the Summer 2023
- Obtained or on course to achieve a 2:1 (or equivalent) at undergraduate level in any degree discipline.
- You have an interest in business.
- You are fluent in a 2nd language (this is desirable but not essential)
A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you.
How to Apply for Citibank EMEA Program 2023
If you meet the criteria above, we encourage you to apply promptly as the program will start in July 2023. Successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary. The role will be based in Nigeria.
Interested and qualified persons should Click Here to Apply