Jobs Portal

Carer or Registered Nurse Job With Sponsorship in UK

Carer or Registered Nurse Job With Sponsorship in UK | Career Opportunities to Work as a Carer or Registered Nurse. This job comes with Visa Sponsorship. See full details below.

Working in care is a very important role and suits anyone who has a genuine empathy for vulnerable people. 

If you are interested in joining us, we (Willow Park Lodge) have routes of employment for both UK and overseas workers: 

Carer or Registered Nurse Job With Sponsorship in UK

For UK Residents: If you are a British/Irish citizen or have the right to work in the UK, consider joining us for a rewarding experience. Enjoy perks such as:

  • Paid breaks
  • Subsidized meals
  • Free training
  • Above National Minimum Wage for those with relevant qualifications

RECOMMENDED: How to Move to Sweden With Job Seeker Visa

Application Process for UK Residents: Interested UK residents looking to become a Care Worker or Registered Nurse can apply by completing the online application form provided.

For Overseas Nationals with Skilled Workers Visa: The UK government identifies care workers and registered nurses as “shortage occupations,” creating opportunities for overseas nationals. We hold the necessary sponsorship license, offering support including:

  • Visa application advice, covering the Skills Charge (£3000 for 3 years)
  • Training opportunities, including a Level 3 National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) in Health and Social Care (self-funded)
  • Attractive pay in line with UK Visa and Immigration guidance
  • Subsidized meals and accommodation for Care Workers
  • Ongoing support beyond placement

How to Apply: If you are an overseas national interested in joining us, click here to apply.

Leave a Comment