Bukkha Hospitality Limited Recruitment – Bukkha Hospitality Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified persons for the position specified.
Bukkha Hospitality Limited (BHL or the Company), trading as Bukka Hut, is a fast-growing organization with almost 20 outlets in Lagos and care greatly about our staff. Beyond hospitality, Bukka Hut thrives as a people-centric brand with a laser focus on championing people empowerment initiatives. We like to view our business sectors as channels used to transform the lives of our stakeholders. This stems from our internal workforce to the community we operate in.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Delivery Monitoring Agent
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The delivery monitoring agent ensures all customers’ orders are delivered successfully and within the standard delivery time of 40 minutes across all outlets.
- Ensuring that customer orders are delivered on time as specified in the operating procedure.
- Identify and escalate operational challenges that may affect delivery targets.
- Responsible for developing, coordinating, and communicating efficient riders’ work schedules to all outlets and riders.
- Respond to queries and complaints from OP, riders, and delivery groups on time.
- Collate and reconcile riders ‘delivery charge reports daily using order delivery software.
- Report issues with delivery charges and delivery locations for review.
- Escalate issues of riders’ misconduct and unethical behavior.
- Liaise with the contact center team for prompt communication.
- Ensure compliance with laid down processes and procedures for both order processors and riders and escalate noncompliance to the logistics team and/or the contact center management.
- Generate and send delivery monitoring reports daily.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND or OND in relevant fields with 1 – 3 years work experience.
Job Requirements and Skills:
- Experience in logistics operations
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Customer service experience is an added advantage.
- Must reside within Lekki Phase 1 and its environment.
What we have to offer (but not limited to):
- Salary: N72,000 – N77,000 monthly.
- A good salary structure and other fringe benefits.
- Profit sharing
- Leave allowance
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Delivery Monitoring Agent” as the subject of the mail.