This is to notify all our readers that Borno State Scholarship Board is now accepting applications from indigenes of Borno State for the 2021 Borno State Board Scholarship. This article contains the Borno State Scholarship Application Portal and how to successfully apply for it.
Borno State Scholarship Category 2021
- Local Scholarship: This is available to Borno state students currently studying in Universities, Colleges of Educations and Polytechnics across Nigeria
- International Scholarship: This is available to Borno state students intending to go abroad for tertiary Education
Borno State Scholarship Eligibility 2021
- Undergraduate Students in recognized Universities across Nigeria
- ND and HND Students in recognized Polytechnics across Nigeria
- NCE Students in recognized Colleges of Education across Nigeria
- Borno State Indegenes Intending to Study abroad
- Payroll Support Registration
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
How to Apply for Borno State Scholarship 2021- scholarship.bo.gov.ng
- Log on to https://scholarship.bo.gov.ng/
- Click on Apply
- Select the type of scholarship you intend to apply for.
- Create an account using a valid email address
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email click on the confirm email button, and you will be redirected back to the login page.
- Log in again with your email address and password.
- After login, it will take you to the payment page and make the payment.
- After making the payment, you will be granted access to the application form.
- The application is in stages, complete every stage by providing the information required, click save, and complete the preceding stage.
- In the first stage, you will be required to upload a passport photograph and save, ensure to fill all the required fields, save and click on next.
- Here you will be required to provide your academic details.
- In the next stage, you will be required to provide any employment details if applicable; you can skip this stage if you have never been formally employed before.
- On the next step, you will be required to provide bank details.
- At the next stage, you will be required to provide details of at least two referees.
- Next, you will be redirected to the document upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your admission letter, indigene certificate and ID card.
- Review your application and click submit when completed, you can then download a copy of your application for record-keeping purposes.
- Please ensure to provide accurate information as your application will undergo a review process.
- You are required to submit a copy of your application form alongside side photocopies of each of the following (School ID Card, Admission Letter and Indigene Certificate) at the Borno state scholarship board.
We would keep updating on more local and international scholarships, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the Ekiti State Government Bursary 2021.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more SCHOLARSHIP TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on Facebook Click Here and Twitter Click Here