The Benue State Government Scholarship Scheme which is fully funded and sponsored by the Benue State Government, is presently accepting applications from all students who meet the criteria.
The Benue State Government Scholarship Scheme
The Benue State Scholarship is a program initiated by the Benue State Government to support indigenes of the state.
This program is a part of the government’s social welfare and corporate responsibility to its people, and it is usually sponsored through the State’s Bursary.
The scholarship award is aimed at providing financial assistance to students in institutions of learning who have limited resources to sponsor their academic pursuits.
Since its inception, the Benue State Scholarship Program has benefited numerous students.
Benue State Scholarship Scheme Requirements
1. To be eligible for the Benue State Scholarship, it is mandatory to be a native of Benue State.
2. You should be enrolled in an approved institution.
3. You must possess a good academic record.
4. Students in higher institutions such as universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education should have a minimum CGPA of 3.0.
5. Applicants who meet the above criteria will undergo a verification process to authenticate their credentials.
6. A copy of your First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) is required.
7. A Certificate of Origin is also mandatory.
8. A Statement of Result indicating your CGPA is required for university, polytechnic, college, school of nursing students, etc.
Benue State Government Scholarship Application Procedure
The process of applying for the Benue State Scholarship is online, and the official website for the application is https://benuestate.gov.ng/.
Deadline for Benue State Government Scholarship
The deadline for the application will be announced once the scholarship form is released. The application forms will be available on the scholarship portal mentioned above.
Read also: Shell Undergraduate Scholarships 2023