Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria (FCSC) is an executive body that has been given the authority to make appointments and transfers, and to exercise disciplinary control over all Federal Civil Servants. The commission are currently recruiting. See full details on how to successfully apply for the Federal Government Job 2019 and also the closing date for the 2019 FCSC recruitment.
Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) of Nigeria
The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) seeks brave and smart young Nigerians, willing to serve the country in the field of promoting and protecting Nigeria’s security interests at home and abroad, in very challenging circumstances.
FCSC routine includes executing tasks solely for the protection and promotion of Nigeria’s security interest.
Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2019 (Officers & Other Ranks)
Location: Nigeria (Nationwide)
- The Agency is interested in attracting young Nigerians (male and female) for recruitment as Officers and other Ranks, to join a life-long career of fascinating challenges and opportunities.
Qualification and Requirements for FCSC Recruitment
- The right candidates should have exceptional abilities and capabilities, including working under the toughest of conditions, drive for knowledge, perseverance, risk taking, adaptability, strong perceptive skills, inter-personal skills, emotional intelligence. Interest in foreign culture as well as ability to speak foreign languages would be added advantages.
- 2nd Class Degree from recognized University plus NYSC Discharge Certificate for Officers
- Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE)/Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or School Cert with five credits (including Math and English) for Other Ranks
Other Requirements include the following:
- Must be a Nigerian
- Age: 20 to 25 for Officers and 18 to 22 for Other Ranks
- Physical Fitness: Running 10kms non-stop, 40 Push Ups, 10 Chin Ups
- Psychological Stability
- Medical Fitness
- Good Character
Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 Eligible States for Recruitment
Abia State, Abuja FCT, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State
How to Apply for Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2019
All interested and qualified persons should send their Applications to the below address:
IPPIS Unit, Room1,
AAPSCOMS Building, Ground Floor,
Federal Civil Service Commission Headquarters,
4, Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3,
See Also: Nigeria Christian Pilgrim Commission (NCPC) Medical Team Application 2019- ncpc.gov.ng
Application Closing Date for Federal Civil Service Commission 2019
The closing date for Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 recruitment is 24th of May, 2019.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We would keep updating on more local and international JOB opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for this job.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our