Nigerian AGIP Exploration Limited operator of the NNPC and NAE PSC 2019/2020 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme online form is out. See full details on how to apply for the scholarship and closing date for the AGIP scholarship here.
Nigerian AGIP Post Graduate Scholarship Award 2019/2020
Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, on behalf of the NNPC/NAE PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme.
In pursuance of this, NAE invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2019/2020 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories: –
- Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university
- Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university
Eligibility/Requirements for NAE Post Graduate Scholarship 2019/2020
To qualify for 2019/2020 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants MUST:
1. Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Nigerian university.
2. Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university (based on the category being applied for) for a one year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
3. Not above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2019.
4. Have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
5. Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September, 2019 (applicable to overseas category).
Course of Study- Who is eligible for the 2019/2020 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme?
Only candidates with offer of admission in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
• Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
• Petroleum Economics
• Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
Required Documents for NAE Post Graduate Scholarship
Candidates should have the following clearly scanned documents before starting the application process:
- Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixel) with white background not more than 3 months old
- Provisional admission letter for post graduate studies 2019/2020 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2019)
- Birth Certificate from Local government
- NAE Compliance Declaration Form- To get form click https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/compliance.pdf
How to apply for 2019/2020 NAE (AGIP) Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Go to the AGIP scholarship online application portal- www.scholastica.ng
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Follow the instructions on the page
Important Notice- Applicants for the Overseas category are encouraged to also apply for the Local Post Graduate Scholarship Award.
- All candidates are required to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form.
- Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix up during upload.
- Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
- You can apply for both Local and International Category
- Multiple applications within the same category shall lead to disqualification.
We would keep updating on more local and international scholarships, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the Nigerian AGIP Post Graduate Scholarship.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more SCHOLARSHIP TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.