KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firms with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy.
KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020
Ref Id: 100702BR
Service Line: Graduate/Campus
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full Time
Are you willing to gain invaluable business perspective that opens up countless opportunities for personal and professional growth?
Can you offer ideas about how businesses could improve their operations and cope with the ever-evolving business landscape?
KPMG are looking to hire young, vibrant and driven Graduate Trainees.
Qualifications and Requirements
Interested candidates must:
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
- Be below 26 years old
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Have graduated from the University with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division)
- Have graduated from Nigerian Law School with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) — for Law graduates only
- Not have written the KPMG graduate test before
- Be about to complete or must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
How to apply for KPMG Recruitment 2019/2020
All Interested and qualified graduates can apply using the link provided here. Click on www.home.kpmg/ng/en/home/careers/graduates.html
You May Also Like- Graduate Recruitment at ExxonMobil Nigeria- Apply Here
Kindly note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE TAKEN THE KPMG APTITUDE TEST/ KPMG BUSINESS AWARENESS TEST BEFORE.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We would keep updating on more local and international JOB opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for this job.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our