Delta State Ministry of Education Graduate Teachers Recruitment 2019- Legit steps to apply
Are you aware that the Delta State Government Ministry of Education are currently recruiting interested and qualified graduate teachers? Make use of the opportunity by following the guide here to apply for the 2019 Graduate Teachers Job.
Qualifications and Requirements
All interested applicants must not be more than 35 years of age.
SUBJECTS EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
Basic Science B.Ed (Integrated Science/Science Education)
Basic B.Ed (Technical Education) or B.Eng/B.Tech/HND
Technology (Mechanical, Civil or Electrical/Electronic Engineering
English B.Ed (English and Literature-in-English)
Mathematics B.Ed (Mathematics)
Agriculture B.Ed (Agriculture Science)
Computer B.Ed/B.Sc/HND (Computer Science)
Biology B.Ed (Biology)
Chemistry B.Ed (Chemistry)
Further Mathematics B.Ed/B.Sc (Mathematics) or B.Eng./B.Tech/HND (Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Civil Engineering)
Physics B.Ed (Physics)
How To Apply
Follow the instructions below after clicking on this link- http://jobs.deltastatemobse.net/
Instructions to follow
- When the above link opens, Click on the ‘Start Application’.
- You would be transferred to the Bio-Data page where you are required to fill in your personal details.
- When completing the Bio-Data page ensure that your Mobile Number and Email address are accurate, functional and accessible to you as your UserID and Password would be sent through them.
- You are enjoined to truthfully state any Medical Condition(s) you may have to enable adequate provision to be made for you through-out the recruitment process.
- Please ensure to upload a clear and recent Passport Photograph.
- When you are done filling the Bio-Data Page Click on the ‘Save and Continue’ button.
- On successful submission of your BIO-DATA an SMS and an Email – containing your UserID and Password, would be sent to you. Should you fail to get both the Email and SMS notification after completing the registration process kindly send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org – stating your telephone number in the mail.
- On successful completion and submission of the Bio-Data you would be transferred to the Academic Qualification page. Here you are required to state your Primary(Basic), Secondary(Post-Primary) and Tertiary education qualification. Please note the following:
- For the Primary and Secondary Qualifications; should you have attended more than one school at any of the levels, simply state the school from which you acquired the Certificate, you are stating on this Application.
- For the Tertiary Education Qualification(s), you are expected to state all Tertiary education qualifications you possess.Simply stipulate the details and Click on the ‘Add Tertiary Education’ button, the qualification would appear in the panel below. When you are done with this , Click the Next button to submit and proceed.
- After the Qualifications page, you are expected to state if you are a member of the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN), state your NYSC status and select the Subject Area you are applying to teach. Please ensure that the subject you are applying for is related to your Course of Study at First Degree Level. On completing the requirements on the page, Click on ‘Complete Application’.
- When you Click on the Complete Application button, a summary of the details you entered in all the fields are displayed for you to Review before confirmation.
- Should you discover that you have made any mistakes while completing the Application, Click on Save & Exit. Log In using your UserID and password to effect corrections and save.
- After the submission of your Application, you have a grace period of 24 hours to revise any information you have submitted. This may be less should your submission be made with less than 24 hours to the closure of the Application process.
- Applications that were started, but not duly completed before the closure of the application process would be discarded.
We would keep updating on more job opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the Delta State Ministry of Education Graduate Teachers Recruitment 2019.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
Also like our Facebook Click Here
Follow us on Twitter Click Here