Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment 2019 Closing Date and Deadline for Registering/Applying. This post contains a more detailed guide on how to apply for the 2019 Customs Service Recruitment and also a confirmed information on when the List of Shortlisted Candidates forNigeria Customs Service (NCS) 2019 Recruitment will be released.
The Nigerian Customs Service (NCS) Boss, Acting Deputy Comptroller-General of Customs in charge of Human Resources Department, Umar Sanusi has encouraged all interested persons to make use of this opportunity to apply for the 2019 NCS recruitment now that the application portal is still open.
Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) 2019 Recruitment Available Positions
Check out the list and apply for the position you are most suited/qualified for
Nigeria Customs Service Superintendent Cadre Category
Nigeria Customs Service Inspectorate Cadre Category
Nigeria Customs Service Assistant Cadre Category
General Requirements for Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) 2019 Recruitment
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years
- Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have found guilty of any criminal offense
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable
How To Apply For Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019
The main website of the Nigeria Customs Service is www.careers.customs.gov.ng
All interested persons should click on this link provided to successfully apply for the 2019 NCS recruitment https://vacancy.customs.gov.ng/
Closing Date For Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) 2019 Recruitment
The deadline or closing date for Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) 2019 Recruitment is 3 weeks from the date of this publication which is 8th May, 2019. It is not yet certain if the date would be extended. We will notify you if it is.
When will the list of successful shortlisted Candidates for Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) 2019 Recruitment be released?
According to Umar Sanusi, shortlisting of candidates will be done immediately after the recruitment portal closes and all shortlisted candidates will be properly notified and invited for continuation of the recruitment process.
NCS Recruitment Screening Exercise 2019- Number of Persons selected
Eight Hundred persons (800 persons) would be recruited to fill vacancies in the Support Staff for Superintendent Cadre Category.
Two Thousand Four Hundred Persons (2,400 persons) would fill vacancies in Customs Inspector and Customs Assistant Cadre Categories.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We would keep updating on more local and international JOB opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for this job.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our