NNPC/Total International Masters Scholarship 2019/2020
This article contains the online application form and correct procedures to get the scholarship to study abroad.
All successful recipients of this scholarship would be sent overseas to pursue a master’s degree in their selected course of study.
Who can apply for the NNPC/TOTAL International Master’s Degree Scholarship 2019?
Eligibility and Requirements
- Must have obtained a university degree, (minimum second class upper) not earlier than five (5) years ago
- Mmust have completed the mandatory NYSC programs
If you meet the requirements above, then you can proceed to the official application website below.
How to apply for the 2019/2020 NNPC/TOTAL International Master’s Degree Scholarship
All interested Nigerian graduates can only apply using the official application link.
Click on the application website- www.careers.total.com and follow the guidelines written below to apply properly and get shortlisted.
Please ensure you fill out the form carefully and correctly. Do not input any false information or you will be disqualified.
Guidelines on how to use the link provided above to apply
- If the page is written in French, click on “English” at the top of the page to change the language
- Click on “APPLY TO TOTAL”
- Scroll down the page and click “OUR OFFERS”
- Select your language preference
- Click on “ADVANCED SEARCH”
- In the “COUNTRY” text box type “Nigeria”
- In the “FUNCTIONAL DISCIPLINE” option box select “RESEARCH INNOVATION AND DEVELOPMENT”
- Click “SEARCH” to display the advanced scholarship program in Nigeria.
- Click on the “TOTAL INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP” to view details of the application, you can proceed to complete the online application form by clicking on “APPLY TO JOB” at the bottom of the page.
- You will be requested to create an account if you don’t have an existing one. This is mandatory.
- Please fill the form accordingly.
Documents needed to apply NNPC/Total International Masters Scholarship 2019/2020
It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is requested in the application form.
Your CV must contain
- Name, surname and other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road street number(s) only.
- Functional email address (all communications would be by email only)
- State of origin
- Details of tertiary education, institution, degree obtained, class of degree, period of study
- Details of secondary education; institution, certificates, period of study
- Details of primary education; institution, certificates, period of study
Please stay with us for more updates concerning ADMISSION AND SCHOLARSHIPS both in Nigeria and Abroad, you are advised to subscribe to this site using your email so as not to miss out on any important updates and other great opportunities.
Subscription is totally free.
You are also encouraged to CONNECT WITH US via any of the channels listed below
Like our Facebook Page- Click Here
Follow us on Twitter- Click Here