Anambra State Primary Healthcare Development Agency Recruitment 2023. The recruitment portal for ASPHDA is now open. See full details of how to apply for the vacancies in Anambra State below.
Anambra State Primary Healthcare Development Agency Recruitment 2023/2024
The Anambra State Primary Healthcare Development Agency is ushering in a healthcare revolution in the state. By announcing the vacancies at Anambra State Primary Healthcare Development Agency, they are opening doors for qualified Anambrarians to contribute to affordable and accessible healthcare at the grassroots level.
Anambra State’s Healthcare Recruitment Portal
In line with the mandate of Mr. Governor, Prof. Charles C. Soludo, to provide accessible healthcare for the people of Anambra, the Anambra State Primary Healthcare Development Agency is inviting applications from suitably qualified Anambrarians. This recruitment drive aims to strengthen the Primary Health Centres (PHCs) across the twenty-one (21) Local Government Health Care Authorities of the State.
Join this healthcare revolution by applying for the following positions:
- Senior Medical Officers II, GL 12 (Computer Proficiency)
- Pharmacist GL 10
- Nursing Officers II /Nursing Superintendents, GL. 08.
- Community Health Officers/Community Health Extension Workers, GL. 08
- Junior Community Health Extension Workers, GL. 06
- Health Assistants, GL. 04
- Health Attendant, GL. 02
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE –UNESCO Mid-Level Professionals Programme 2023 – 2024
Qualifications and Requirements
To be part of this transformative initiative, candidates must meet these criteria:
- Anambra State Citizenship: Applicants must be indigenes of Anambra State.
- Professional Registration: Candidates should be registered with their respective Professional Bodies.
How to Apply for Anambra State Primary Healthcare Development Agency Recruitment 2023/2024
Follow these steps to be part of the healthcare revolution:
1. Prepare Your Documents: Gather photocopies of your credentials, License, NYSC discharge Certificates, and a letter of identification.
2. Online Application: Submit your application online through https://forms.gle/du1u4wSKk4YHLSQC8 (PDF only).
Closing Date for Application
The application deadline is set for September 30, 2023.
Join hands with the Anambra State Primary Healthcare Development Agency and make a difference in healthcare accessibility and affordability.