Airtel Nigeria Recruitment For Sourcing Executive – Apply Here. Airtel Nigeria is now recruiting to fill the position of Sourcing Executive. Check the application procedures in the article below and the requirements.
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve center of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G, and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sourcing Executive
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time – Associate
About the Job
- To monitor and manage the procurement of Network equipment and related materials and services at the right price, right quantity & quality from the most appropriate vendor at the full cost of ownership to the benefit of Airtel to ensure good service delivery to its customers.
Manage the processing of Marketing related contracts from project brief to contracting completion in conjunction with the Legal department:
- Checking/confirming payment terms, price & duration of project briefs in line with what was agreed for the contract
- Ensuring stakeholders (User department and vendor) agree on the conditions of the contract
- Follow up with Legal to ensure the contract is drafted and sent to the vendor
Manage the end to end Purchase Order process for procurement of goods and services within their area of responsibility in line with approved purchasing requests:
- Sourcing/recommendation of vendors for the task
- Sending RFP/RFQ’s to the vendors
- Opening of bids and tender evaluation/recommendation
- Negotiation and cost optimization/savings
- Contract award
- PO processing on Oracle
- RFP response meetings to communicate details to vendors regarding tenders
Manages vendor relationships in accordance with company guidelines, to support the realization of agreed procurement contracts & timelines for delivery:
- Vendor follow-up on key deliverables
- Management of vendor relationships to ensure SLA’s are realized
Provide accurate information and guidance to managers and other staff in Support of the planning, budgeting and goal setting processes to establish procurement goals:
- Accurate benchmarking of prices against market prices
- PO reports for budget teams.
- Ensure BOQ is in line with the approved price book/rate card.
Manage price & contractual negotiations in line with favorable payment terms, statutory regulatory requirements, competitive pricing, quality assurance and delivery timelines favorable to the company:
- Contract negotiations
- Meeting with vendors/Users to agree on SLA’s and timelines
- Ensuring prices are in line with NCC/NOTAP regulatory requirements
- Detailed price negotiations using quotes as a benchmark
Generation of required Procurement reports(spend & savings report, contract management report, Single source & emergency request report):
- Provision of Spend/savings report
- Contract renewals/expiration reports
- Provide support to Snr Mgr Marketing Procurement on identification and corrections of process gaps in an internal control environment.
- Provision of emergency request reports/reasons for the emergencies and supporting approvals
Manage the sourcing process for recommending/identifying the most suitable vendors required for projects/tasks:
- Vendor sourcing through RFI’s
- Recommendation of vendors through referrals from other Telcos and Multinationals.
- Ensure compliance with procure-to-pay policy and process.
Provide payment support services:
- Follow up for prompt payment to the vendor
Vendor Performance evaluation to ascertain vendor competence & capability:
- Periodic vendor evaluation(quarterly/biannually)
- Vendor competency assessment
Requirements And Qualifications For Airtel Nigeria Recruitment
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Associate Member / Student Member of Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply, UK
- User Dept
- Vendors and Partners.
- Minimum of 7 years of Procurement experience.
Other requirements (Behavioural):
- Achieving results and meeting targets
- Proactive attitude towards meeting objectives
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
- Good ethical attributes
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You may also like – Qatar Airways Recruitment For Digital and Marketing Operations Officer
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. We, therefore, do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of, among others, their race, disability, their race, disability, religion or gender.
- All employment opportunities are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.