AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment – Trainee Program 2023/2024. On this page we will be guiding you on how to successfully apply for the ongoing recruitment/ Graduate Trainee Program at Ab Microfinance Bank. See full details below.
AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment – Trainee Program 2023/2024
If you’re ambitious, innovative and hard working, a career with AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria may be for you.
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria is fully committed to the principles of equal opportunities in recruitment and employment and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic.
Available Positions at AB Microfinance Bank
- Trainee Quality Control Officer
- Trainee Loan Officer
Trainee Quality Control Officer
Location:OWERRI, WARRI & ENUGU
- Application and Proposal data entry into the Bank’s software systems
- Control of Credit files and fulfilment of Credit committee decision
- Preparation of documents for disbursement of loans under the supervision of an experienced QCO
- Coordinating loan clients for disbursement according to disbursement schedules
- Verifies and balances data by reviewing data; pulling and returning data to user for correction
- Completes data management by sorting, batching, and archiving files
- Responsible for files transfer within branches
- Minimum educational qualification of BSc/HND in any discipline
- Excellent Data Entry skill with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent time management
- Good communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent customer service relation
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- At least 1 year working experience in any related field would be an added advantage
Interested candidates should apply via the link below not later than Tuesday, September. 26th 2023.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: UNDP Recruitment | How to Apply for UNDP Job – undp.org/careers
Trainee Loan Officer
Location:SOUTHEAST – ENUGU
- Creating and Managing owned Loan portfolio.
- Conducting direct promotion and/or other marketing activities on regular basis.
- Screening prospect’s eligibility, opening loan applications and arranging appointments with clients.
- Conducting loan analyses by visiting the business and household of clients, visiting the business/employer of guarantors and preparing a complete loan assessment according to the bank’s credit procedures.
- Presenting loan proposals to the credit committee and informing the client about the decision of the credit committee.
- Arranging the disbursement in collaboration with Back Office and client.
- Ensuring punctual repayments by monitoring loans with the bank’s software (myMBS) contacting and visiting all parties base on needs.
- Ensuring high quality standards of the bank’s credit portfolio.
- Actively participating in committees and group discussions, looking for ways to help solve group problems, proactively seeking for improvement and willing to align his/her personal goals with ABN’s goals.
- Minimum educational qualification of B.Sc./HND.
- Basic knowledge of financial mathematics & Accounting.
- Basic computer skills and mobile Application.
- Detailed and target oriented.
- Good team spirit.
- Self-motivated and industrious individuals who like to work outdoor.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to disburse small and medium sized loans to MICRO BUSINESSES.
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should apply via the link below not later than Friday, September 29th 2023.
AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment Application Link/ Portal
All interested and qualified persons should visit the official recruitment portal at AB MFB Recruitment/Career Page